- As a buyer, you will want to know:
- You need to bring a valid driver's license or state issued ID card with you for identification purposes, unless you are personally known to the staff members that register buyers. If you do not have one of these, obtaining a bid number will be left up to the discretion of the auction staff members.
- Everything is sold in an "as-is" condition. All information listed in auction advertisements is assumed to be correct. However, neither the auction service nor the seller will be held responsible for descriptive errors.
- Generally, we do not charge a "buyer's premium". If we find it necessary to do so on a particular auction, we will advertise it that way.
- Purchases need to be paid for on day of sale with cash, good check, debit card, or a major credit card -- MasterCard, Visa or Discover. A 4% courtesy fee will be charged on all credit card transactions.
- A 10% buyer's service fee will be charged on an absentee bid left with us day of sale
unless item(s) is/are paid for and removed day of sale. (You will be required to fill out an absentee bid form, stating your intentions.)
- If it is necessary to collect sales tax on Wisconsin Auctions, you will be charged the 5 1/2% tax on your purchases unless you have on file with us a copy of your "certificate of resale", verifying your tax exempt status. (Note: Supplying us with the number only is not acceptable.)
Contact us today for your WI
Gary Hines, the honest and hard working WI Auctioneer Professional.
WI Auction Areas | WI Auction Items